Saturday, December 8, 2018

Few Tips for Social Media Agency Bangalore !


Hi guy!
I hope you guys doing good !
Have you aware of 5 minutes quick cpc budget  ?
If you know means its good and you can skip this.
If you don’t  know its ok you will know it by the end of this article.
Hey today my boss can to me and asked for quick cpc report from facebook . But to be frank I was tense about it .
Then I checked the Facebook ads manager account and from that I clicked the traffic campaign and then I gave all the details like age, location, interest also the budget I gave is Rs 1000 per day . After checking those checklist I got the number of reach info which was between the range of 500 -1000.
Now you may get confuse like seeing probability question.
Yes ! it is like that .The average of 500 & 1000 is 500 and the click per cost is found by total budget (1000) divide by average (500) which is equal to Rs 2 per click.
And for further info contact us here: http://www.bleap.in

No comments:

Post a Comment